Self-driving cars, the blockchain, 3D printers: all these ideas started with a spark – perhaps an a-ha moment or a big plan scribbled on a small post-it note. Greatness often has humble beginnings. Now it’s your chance to share your revolutionary tech idea and win big in our #ChangeWithCode HyperionDev competition.
What do you need to do to win? It’s simple:
Step Two: Explain your idea any way you want. For example, you could draw something, shoot a video or outline your great idea in writing. Just make sure you communicate your idea as clearly as possible.
Step Three: Tag us in your creation with @HyperionDev, and remember to include the hashtag #ChangeWithCode.
And what is the prize? The best ideas stand a chance of winning one of three full HyperionDev Bootcamp Scholarships, valued up to R45 000. Scholarships are available for both online and on-site courses, which take place in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
If you’re keen to upskill or you just want to enter the in-demand field of tech, HyperionDev offers online bootcamps in Full Stack Web Development, Data Science or Software Engineering – no previous experience necessary! You can also trial one of these courses for free. And if online learning is not your thing, you could join a face-to-face Web Developer or Software Engineering course in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Technology is a space that’s constantly on the move: something that appears impossible today might well be possible just around the corner. Be part of changing your life, career and even the world with our #ChangeWithCode competition. We want to hear from you today.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is run and sponsored by HyperionDev. No other organisation or entity is involved in its running or sponsorship.
- Be sure to follow all entrance instructions, including use of our hashtag #ChangeWithCode and our and social media handle @HyperionDev.
- Competition is only open to single entrants.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for their monetary value.
- Entrants must be 16 or older.
- Nominees and winners will be contacted via social media.
- Judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No entries will be considered via email.
- Entries close 31 October.
- Nominees will be announced 8 November.
- Winners will be announced 15 November.
- HyperionDev reserve the right to adjust or end the competition at any time.
- By entering this competition you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by HyperionDev for this competition.